Aside from gaining a few pounds, we did accomplish a lot this furlough. Let me just name a few of them:
- We have networked with a number of churches, who will help us in South America
- We trained men and women to serve as strategic partners
- We spoke in about 30 different churches in 3 different states
- We watched our daughters move forward in life
- We enjoyed the company of our brothers, sisters, and mothers
That is just a small sampling of a long 9 months of time away from our ministries. Now we are more than rested and more than ready to get back into the swing of things.
We are headed to a country we have called "home" for almost 20 years. Yes, come August 29th we are homeward bound.